We’ll be there when you need us.
The highly trained veterinarians and staff at 24/7 PetVets are available to treat pets who are suffering from life-threatening trauma and disease. 24/7 PetVets is available for transfers from your primary care veterinarian as well as for walk-in urgent care needs and emergencies. 24/7 PetVets is equipped with continuous cardiac telemetry, pulse oximetry, blood pressure, in-house laboratory, digital radiographs (x-rays) and ultrasound. For pets that need oxygen supplementation, we have ICU units that provide an oxygen enriched and humidity controlled environment. Advanced techniques such as blood component therapy, rattlesnake antivenom, endoscopy, and rhinoscopy are also available.
How do I know if my pet should be seen?
- Choking, difficulty breathing or nonstop coughing or gagging
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn’t stop within 5 minutes
- Hit by car
- Bite wounds
- Seizure activity
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Inability to urinate or defecate (poop)
- Bloated abdomen or dry heaving
- Eye injuries
- Over heating or heat stroke
- Toxin ingestion
- Snake bite
- Allergic reaction (facial swelling, hives)
- Lameness or not walking
- Trouble giving birth